TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPER top players list

+21
3FFA
chatman
DillaKilla
Zeitgeist
Moonlight
Dapianokid
glow
Silver[Klaw]
Fast_Builder
alm505
Spice
Exiled
*sigh*
m@tro
EAGLE
.:firefoot:.
Deathy
shadows
Hope
Vodka
Aztec
25 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SUPER top players list - Page 11 Empty Re: SUPER top players list

Post by glow Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Vodka wrote:yeah n/a owns me. he da best!

no offense to u vodka. jus speaking my mind.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:34 pm

im saying ur right and n/a is a total beast!
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 am

you've gotten a lot better vodka.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:22 am

u still wreck the shit outa me
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 am

can't really determine that if nobody is ever on...
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 am

Sorry, but aztec, dilla is no way better than liquid, dilla hasn't ever beaten me.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:28 pm

dilla is by far better, when im next to him its always at least a 5 min fight we pretty even usually the better spot wins, liquid either rushes u or tries to b quick and rally u. If u surivive his first 20 warriors u already won...
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Vodka, you're drunk go home, lol. Dilla is extremely cocky, good but cocky, and I beat him every time in a 1v1 with ease. Liquid is a good 5 - 10 minutes againest me in a 1v1.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 pm

I dint really like liquid... be rushes too much. and I'm fast enough to kill him either way... it's jus annoying. and as u know I can't stand rushers... especially bad rushers. dilla isn't bad, personally I think he is better than u aura, but that's my opinion. he like dap is too cocky tho... I always enjoy putting em in their place (: usually they refuse tho. but watever.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:22 am

Oh for fuck sake. This doesn't even make sense, EVERY 1v1 I've had with dilla it's been a close match, he's good i'm not taking that away from him, but I've beaten him every time. And our spot's were pretty even, infact he might of had a bit better. You only think dilla is better than me because he can hold of more waves. I can't, as 80% of the time I get a silly spot.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:25 am

being able to hold off more waves means a lot... if u can't hold waves then how r u supposed to win? it is probably the same type of thing wit me and EAGLE. on paper I am better than him, I beat people who beat him. however he has always been a struggle for me. how he plays contrasts wit how I play. that doesn't specifically make him better than me. bc it is more than jus 1v1s we also take in 2v2 and 3v3 into account. those require more intensive skills than simple 1v1s because there is doubling and spots tend to b closer meaning u have to b faster, those things matter. people may b better in 1v1 but not in 2v2 or 3v3 and such. these things matter possibly more than jus 1v1s. well that's wat I have to say bout it.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:14 pm

1v1s don't mean much in my opinion just because its usualy just about who can sit at their base the longest with a chief.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 pm

I never use cheif EVER. The things in tribal that pisses me of more than getting sneake sniped, rushed (even though I do these, lol) is people who use cheif.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 pm

glow wrote:being able to hold off more waves means a lot... if u can't hold waves then how r u supposed to win? it is probably the same type of thing wit me and EAGLE. on paper I am better than him, I beat people who beat him. however he has always been a struggle for me. how he plays contrasts wit how I play. that doesn't specifically make him better than me. bc it is more than jus 1v1s we also take in 2v2 and 3v3 into account. those require more intensive skills than simple 1v1s because there is doubling and spots tend to b closer meaning u have to b faster, those things matter. people may b better in 1v1 but not in 2v2 or 3v3 and such. these things matter possibly more than jus 1v1s. well that's wat I have to say bout it.
I can hold people off, if I don't muck up at all and have a copable spot. I don't know why but in team games, ffa's, and 1v1's dilla doesn't seem any good. There was a 3v3 me vodka n hope vs I think it was aztec, or liquid, and dilla a dench. Then at the start of the game hope quit for some reason. I quickly take out dench then dilla. Then vod over comes liquir or who ever. What i'm trying to say, it was basically a 2v1 the whole game for vodka as dilla never attked me or helped dench, yet we still won?
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Aztec wrote:1v1s don't mean much in my opinion just because its usualy just about who can sit at their base the longest with a chief.

that's wat EAGLE does... I like our 1v1s N/A I don't think either of us made a chief and we tended to b rather close. which is relatively the same as mine and Deathy's 1v1s. which I find to b my favorite games.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:59 pm

glow wrote:
Aztec wrote:1v1s don't mean much in my opinion just because its usualy just about who can sit at their base the longest with a chief.

that's wat EAGLE does... I like our 1v1s N/A I don't think either of us made a chief and we tended to b rather close. which is relatively the same as mine and Deathy's 1v1s. which I find to b my favorite games.

yeah those are the most intense games ever haha, takes so much concentration.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:01 pm

THANKS YOU AZTEC FINALLY SOME1 UNDERSTANDS! 1v1's mean somethign just not a lot. Like obviously like az and glow would beat me 1v1 cuz they better than me however i actually could win if i was gay and at chief for the entire game and they were natives. Like i have a chance. But in team games if im next to either im kinda fucked unless aztec takes pity and does 5q instead of 4 lol. Like Eagle is a pretty good 1v1 person like we about even but in team games he isnt that great
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

yeah any team based playing like 2v2s 3v3s 2v3s and 2v4s involves wayyyyy more strategy, speed, technical skill, and teamwork then a 1v1. Now, you can apply most of these things to a 1v1, but you don't have to to win a 1v1.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:56 pm

and don't even get me started on peace games... no skill period. jus whomever has the most chicken really. sometimes in 1v1s or some 2v2s I'll sit back and make a chief, jus because I can. I know I'm awful wit Viking chief tho. and recently my Internet has been awful crappy and my peons/warriors/chiefs tend to lag when I tell em to do things, making chief really hard... but watever Razz

plus peace is annoying and a waste of money...
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 am

there used to be a time where players were good enough to wave + rally attack really fast and attack on pretty much every single angle on their opponent (the first was leek/leaf, then i learnt it, then chickenhawk, then other people followed). And back when i was fast at building 4q, i would just rather my men at the other guys base, and an endless line of iron/chick would just come out (it was called THE ENDLESS LINE!) and then i'd just use hotkeys to control my own base whilst selecting my men and shoving/angling them around my opponent to damage them as much as possible (like hit->running on peons, hit -> running on large patches of guys to lure them out they're big wave is weaker). ETC.ETC.

that probably made no sence, but the guys that vsed me back in the day know what im on about :p

THOSE WERE THE DAYS of skill and strategy, now everybody is too slow to do anything because they dont need the speed to be guaranteed a win.. if that makes sence Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:39 am

Yeah I guess 1v1's don't prove everything. But in team games you need speed, teamwork, etc, which I don't have, I have teamwork, not speed. Argh, i've got a bad stomach It's hard to type while making sense. What i'm trying to say is, Dilla nor me have all those abilities to be good in team games, well we might have 1 or 2 but not all that makes us good around players.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:27 pm

I've been on te recieving end of that before, only once I think. it was a while ago. in talking to snipin I told him that the average skill level decreased. he was surprised. from eat he says he played DevilK and said he was really good and that Hott owns him too. so potentially Hott isn't rusty at all...
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Deathy wrote:there used to be a time where players were good enough to wave + rally attack really fast and attack on pretty much every single angle on their opponent (the first was leek/leaf, then i learnt it, then chickenhawk, then other people followed). And back when i was fast at building 4q, i would just rather my men at the other guys base, and an endless line of iron/chick would just come out (it was called THE ENDLESS LINE!) and then i'd just use hotkeys to control my own base whilst selecting my men and shoving/angling them around my opponent to damage them as much as possible (like hit->running on peons, hit -> running on large patches of guys to lure them out they're big wave is weaker). ETC.ETC.

that probably made no sence, but the guys that vsed me back in the day know what im on about :p

THOSE WERE THE DAYS of skill and strategy, now everybody is too slow to do anything because they dont need the speed to be guaranteed a win.. if that makes sence Smile

I know what you're saying. The overall skill has capped because their is no need to get better at the moment.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 pm

I beliege the average skill level has decreased from wat it was in 08. 08 was when I became known as glow_worm and I was among the worst in the pro group. in a top 10 list I was like 11th or 12th next to snipin and epic fail. but now I've been moved to 2nd however I don't think I'm as good as I used to b back then.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Might I ask m@tro for a 1v1? I don't recall you ever beating me and vod in a 2v1... and I most definately don't recall us having a 1v1.
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next