TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPER top players list

+21
3FFA
chatman
DillaKilla
Zeitgeist
Moonlight
Dapianokid
glow
Silver[Klaw]
Fast_Builder
alm505
Spice
Exiled
*sigh*
m@tro
EAGLE
.:firefoot:.
Deathy
shadows
Hope
Vodka
Aztec
25 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SUPER top players list - Page 12 Empty Re: SUPER top players list

Post by m@tro Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 am

DillaKilla wrote:Might I ask m@tro for a 1v1? I don't recall you ever beating me and vod in a 2v1... and I most definately don't recall us having a 1v1.
Oh, I forgot to tell you, im :]. LOL.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Who i have never 1v1ed... And are you willing to stand up to that claim that you are way better than me? I'm not trying to be cocky or anything, but i know i haven't played you, and if I would have I would have known... Very Happy
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:30 pm

DillaKilla wrote:Who i have never 1v1ed... And are you willing to stand up to that claim that you are way better than me? I'm not trying to be cocky or anything, but i know i haven't played you, and if I would have I would have known... Very Happy
It's funny how naive you are. You clearly don't remember when :], you and hope were on, and and :] pretended to be eagle. And said his sneaking was nearly flawless. I'm aura, m@tro, devious, :], box1, frostbite, gekko, scarf, raptor[klaw], beached. Regardless if you remember or not, I HAVE played you, 1v1's and team games in which I beat you in everyone.

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1472577
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1472580
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Ah that was back when I sucked Razz I have since gotten much better, ask liquid. I am still up for that challenge... And when you played me the only reason you won was because I didn't know how to defend the sneak. Give me a PM on what your time zone is, and what time in your zone. I'm in the Eastern, so it's almost 4 PM here. And BTW, dap beat me back then...
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Wed May 01, 2013 4:53 pm

DillaKilla wrote:Ah that was back when I sucked Razz I have since gotten much better, ask liquid. I am still up for that challenge... And when you played me the only reason you won was because I didn't know how to defend the sneak. Give me a PM on what your time zone is, and what time in your zone. I'm in the Eastern, so it's almost 4 PM here. And BTW, dap beat me back then...
You're full of your self lol. I've beaten Dap multiple of times, INFACT I beat him like 7-0. I <3 dap n all, but beating him isn't a big deal, nor is beating me. There's no doubt that you've improved, as you're still playing, i'm not as much or at all. Plus what do you mean back then it was only 3 months ago.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

not to pick sides but i would like to point out the fact that those games are from 2 months ago and considering for the past month of so no1 has been on im guessing u cant improve a whole lot in a few weeks
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Wed May 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Ah this is where the technical things come in.. Like hot keying, attacking, building, etc. You see, there is a lot more to tt than can be learned just in member vs member. And you still haven't accepted the 1v1...
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Wed May 01, 2013 9:06 pm

And, you may think I'm an idiot that is making up things for his defense, but I play every single person differently. Eagle doesn't sneak, so I depend more on the little attacks that kill your gatherers then the big wave, and then u lied to me, tricking me into playing it wrongly. And eagle hates chiefs and sneak attacks, so when I play him I don't use those. I will tell you flat out, if I used sneak attacks and chiefs there would be no argument over this. I never use chiefs in mem vs mem games, but that doesn't mean I don't practice. Same with sneaks, some guests are good at defending. And not to be mean, but I think it is a little odd that I have asked you four times to 1v1, and the 3 you have replied to you don't say yes or no, just change the subject.

And I've beaten dap 10 times in a row on many occasions, even before I learned what I know now.
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 am

DillaKilla wrote:And, you may think I'm an idiot that is making up things for his defense, but I play every single person differently. Eagle doesn't sneak, so I depend more on the little attacks that kill your gatherers then the big wave, and then u lied to me, tricking me into playing it wrongly. And eagle hates chiefs and sneak attacks, so when I play him I don't use those. I will tell you flat out, if I used sneak attacks and chiefs there would be no argument over this. I never use chiefs in mem vs mem games, but that doesn't mean I don't practice. Same with sneaks, some guests are good at defending. And not to be mean, but I think it is a little odd that I have asked you four times to 1v1, and the 3 you have replied to you don't say yes or no, just change the subject.

And I've beaten dap 10 times in a row on many occasions, even before I learned what I know now.
Ok. 1st of all, you're getting really cocky. It's getting quite annoying now. I never use cheif anyways so why bring that up. And I sneaked you once in our 1v1. Not to mention both games your spots were superior to mine. Yeh, sure i'll 1v1.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Thu May 02, 2013 12:28 pm

So saying that i practice and don't use chiefs is cocky, i didn't know, sorry, and ok what time zone are you in and what time to play the game in your time zone?
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Fri May 03, 2013 5:04 am

sneaking and cheifing is a part of the game. "Doesn't matter if you win by a mile, or an inch, a win is a win"

of course there's the aspect of respecting your opponent in terms of limiting certain tactics that make the game 'not fun' - however generally the only frowned upon tactic is using towers and rushing with between 1 - 3q on large (or 1 - 2q on med)

anyways.. just SHHHHHHH, who cares who's better than who -_-

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Fri May 03, 2013 7:26 am

Ok, gotcha, I'll be quiet Crying or Very sad
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 am

Yeh, umm, im not good with time zones, im english. so umm, idk lol.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat May 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Deathy wrote:sneaking and cheifing is a part of the game. "Doesn't matter if you win by a mile, or an inch, a win is a win"

of course there's the aspect of respecting your opponent in terms of limiting certain tactics that make the game 'not fun' - however generally the only frowned upon tactic is using towers and rushing with between 1 - 3q on large (or 1 - 2q on med)

for the record my 2 q on large is not rushing... but yes anything is fine. chiefs and sneaks r part of the game as deathy said. eagle has always used chiefs... usually that's the difference between winning losing to him for me. if I can take his chief out of it, I win like 90% of the time. personally I don't like chiefs, they make me play worse. imbetter without it. if I use it I depend on it too much instead of depending on my ability to get warriors. but that's my personal belief. quite frankly idc wat others do.

using a chief requires some, I repeat SOME, skill. not as much as only using warriors but still. personally I don't have that skill because i don't like to use chiefs. however I use native chief for fun sometimes. chiefs r a personal decision. who cares who uses it? please don't hate on sneaks... they r higher skill levelthan chiefs and potentially jus warriors. u have to live wit 5 warriors less than ur opponent for some amount of time and that is if u only use 1 sneak at a time.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by chatman Thu May 09, 2013 6:47 pm

I have not been on for a while and im gonna get back into the gist of playing, i wanna make it back up there haha, does anyone wanna help?

afro chatman, needs_teacher, python, training, WORST afro

chatman
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by DillaKilla Thu May 09, 2013 8:33 pm

I'll help Smile
DillaKilla
DillaKilla
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 3FFA Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Deathy wrote:sneaking and cheifing is a part of the game. "Doesn't matter if you win by a mile, or an inch, a win is a win"

Rofl...

...you guys still frown on 1-3q? Hehe guess without more people coming to play TT overtime you couldn't go "don't tower rush u tower rushing nub" -> "1q rush is nub" / "small is nub"-> "anyone who 2q rush is nub, play 3q its more fun" -> "tower rush is still nub" -> "medium is nub" -> "3q rush is nub" -> (I was expecting 4q)

I remember when you guys started the whole 3q thing and only went 4-5q I started going 6q... and actually won a lot rofl. I've switched between 'rush' and a 6q game. Never play the same strategy twice in a row anymore. Honestly, no strategy is noob and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you shouldn't be ready to defend against it and say gg when you get your ass handed to you.

Note: This doesn't extend to games where all players agree to not doing X beforehand/during the game.

Last edited by 3FFA on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Note)

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:40 am

Rushing is just a scum thing to do

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 3FFA Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:36 am

Foxx wrote:Rushing is just a scum thing to do
Thanks for proving my point. Laughing 

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 am

we have stopped caring bout those ideals now. no one is on anyways, so y correct the few that r on? i jus mess around. work on my 2 q for fun.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:56 pm

once i get back on im putting my roman tactics from highschool knowledge into action

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by vague_response Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:15 am

0. bong
1. EAGLE
2. Deathy
3. Aztec
4. glow
5. wizard
6. sigh/stoned
7. mindfuck
8. foxx
9. dap
10. Exiled

maybe other but yeah

Last edited by vague_response on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot stoned haha)

vague_response
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 am

Not trying to be cocky but I believe I'm much a head of joker at the moment (cause I'm been focussing a lot these past few weeks on TT, and joker has been inactive). Especially in these last few days since I've remastered my old "line of death" with 4q and have become much better with my mouse Smile.

Infact now that I think of it, joker actually hasn't beaten me in a 1v1 in the last like 20 games we've played. Or since like 2009. He went through a period where he was like "I'm #1! Nobody can beat me!" on the forums years ago when he was arguably at his best, yet he would only play against me with secret name accounts and would only admit that it was him IF he beat me. If he didn't then he'd delete the name and pretend it never existed. I ended up quitting and leaving undefeated against joker (he said we coincidently never played against eachother, but that was bullshit and everyone knew it) and came back a year or so later. By then joker had matured and we "officially" played 10 games, where I won all 10. We haven't played against eachother since. And considering I've played much more than he has this year, I don't see how you managed to rank him up as higher than me Surprised. But yeah.. THATS JUST MY OPINION! No offence joker but I think you're alittle overrated at the moment Wink - unless you prove otherwise in the near future, then I'll stand corrected Very Happy.

And I'd say glow and azzy are ahead of joker too and you missed out Stoned who's a very good player.

In my opinion it goes
1. Me or Glow
3. Aztec
4. Joker
5. Stoned

Not sure with the rest, but that's my top 5 in all honesty based on recent games Smile.

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by vague_response Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:04 am

Deathy wrote:anyways.. just SHHHHHHH, who cares who's better than who -_-
well apparently
D e a t h y wrote:Not trying to be cocky but I believe I'm much a head of joker at the moment (cause I'm been focussing a lot these past few weeks on TT, and joker has been inactive). Especially in these last few days since I've remastered my old "line of death" with 4q and have become much better with my mouse Smile.

Infact now that I think of it, joker actually hasn't beaten me in a 1v1 in the last like 20 games we've played. Or since like 2009. He went through a period where he was like "I'm #1! Nobody can beat me!" on the forums years ago when he was arguably at his best, yet he would only play against me with secret name accounts and would only admit that it was him IF he beat me. If he didn't then he'd delete the name and pretend it never existed. I ended up quitting and leaving undefeated against joker (he said we coincidently never played against eachother, but that was bullshit and everyone knew it) and came back a year or so later. By then joker had matured and we "officially" played 10 games, where I won all 10. We haven't played against eachother since. And considering I've played much more than he has this year, I don't see how you managed to rank him up as higher than me Surprised. But yeah.. THATS JUST MY OPINION! No offence joker but I think you're alittle overrated at the moment Wink - unless you prove otherwise in the near future, then I'll stand corrected Very Happy.

you do  Laughing

vague_response
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:55 pm

oooo he got you Razz

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content