TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm reviving Tribal Trouble...with a twist.

+13
m@tro
DylanKane
Boggyno
KABOOM
Dapianokid
Aztec
TowelsRKindaScratchy
*sigh*
glow
EPIC_FAIL
D e a t h y
IsolationX
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm reviving Tribal Trouble...with a twist. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm reviving Tribal Trouble...with a twist.

Post by DylanKane Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:15 am

Greetings Isolation, If you can drop me your email through pm, I would like to talk in assistance to Tribal Trouble, thanks.

DylanKane
Peon

Back to top Go down

I'm reviving Tribal Trouble...with a twist. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm reviving Tribal Trouble...with a twist.

Post by 007 Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:38 am

how much time does it takes to make a game ?
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanKane Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:04 am

007 wrote:how much time does it takes to make a game ?
Depends on the scale of the game.

DylanKane
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 pm

DylanKane wrote:
and the new tribal trouble?
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanKane Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:57 am

007 wrote:
DylanKane wrote:
Could be 1 month to anything. Depending on team size, budget, hours, scale of the game.

DylanKane
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:56 am

DylanKane wrote:
007 wrote:
DylanKane wrote:
Could be 1 month to anything. Depending on team size, budget, hours, scale of the game.

Right now I'm fairly sure IsolationX is working effectively solo and with no proper financial backing... sooo we won't be seeing this reboot up and running any time soon would be my guess.
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:14 am

Hey guys Very Happy I'm glad to see you all still check up on TT and a company are willing to revive it. I read the whole of the first page but skipped the rest, all I wanna say is, like everyone else, keep it simple no bloody pay monthly crap and make it awesome Very Happy if isolation listen to their new audience truly thenTT will be truly amazing.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Odd how he hasn't come back with updates or replies. Makes you wonder if he's given up hahaha.

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:55 pm

it wouldnt b surprising to me if that were true.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Helium_1s2 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:15 am

Sadly, I have to agree with glow.
I think the best thing for us is if someone can code a server and figure out how to log onto it. At least we can play with each other that way.

Helium_1s2
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:02 pm

i would probably say jus give up all together. i know we all loved this game and it was so much a part of our childhoods but that does not mean we should never let it die. it may b dead for those who have not ever played it but for us it wont b because we can remember wat it was like. u dont wanna beat a dead horse. the game is already dead. i wish it was jus as much as all of u do but there may not b a way to bring it back that we can conjure up. everybody is somewhat jus hoping someone will b the hero and it will instantly b renewed like we have been waiting for.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:55 pm

I regret the time that i could play tt online but i didnt
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Lmao! You guys made me hysterically laugh like a manic! Why? Because this forum has turned into the doom and gloom funeral ceremony of TT1! Yes it's saddening to know the old game is offline but really would you still want to play it? Possibly only if there were new elements to the game to enhance the strategy. Nevertheless it was a fun experience playing it when it was online!
Rapture
Rapture
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:34 pm

LOL
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Goldfrapp wrote:Yes it's saddening to know the old game is offline but really would you still want to play it?

...yes
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:43 pm

I'd play it, undoubtedly.

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

I'm reviving Tribal Trouble...with a twist. - Page 3 Empty agreed

Post by liquidsalvo Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:11 pm

EPIC_FAIL wrote:While I agree with Deathy, I do admit I've always been fantasizing about TT games between 3+ separate islands... however when discussing it with some other TTers back in the day (even Sune) we quickly realized that this opens up a whole world of complications, even possibly including the need for an entire naval combat system, which would start to progress TT from being its own polished game to a shitty AoE clone.

Having said that, if y'all could come up with a balanced system for multiple islands that wouldn't take emphasis off of land combat, I'd be fully behind supporting that.

Some features that I feel would greatly benefit TT1's playability without decreasing from the game's feel and style too much would be:
-Adjustable 'peace' periods (sort of like what they had with TT2 where you couldn't attack for X seconds)
-An improvement to the rating system that isn't so easily abused (force rating always on?)
-If it's possible to get The Theater like they had in TT2 integrated into TT1 I would scream like a little girl
-Higher population cap (not sure if houses is the way to go about this... AoE pls)
-Bigger maps
-NERF TOWERS OH MY GOD. Easily the most OP thing in the game
-Make northern maps actually playable in a multiplayer scenario. They pretty much just need flattening
-Better campaign (fully willing to help out in designing this)
-While I didn't enjoy TT2's pre-configured maps (took way too much dynamism out of the game IMO), it did have some creative new gamestyles which were pretty fun such as 'control the treasure for X minutes'. I think these could actually still be integrated on randomly generated maps, but that will be for y'all to be the judges of.

Otherwise great to see that there's still some people willing to put some time and effort into our beloved game Very Happy

i completely agree with everything said above^

liquidsalvo
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

I'm reviving Tribal Trouble...with a twist. - Page 3 Empty Old League

Post by liquidsalvo Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Does anyone have or have a way of getting a picture of the old league? i feel like its sad that that is just gone... especially for those of us on it (which i'm assuming a lot of the people participating in these forums are on it)

liquidsalvo
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:13 pm

do you think the isolation x guy is real company or just someone fooling around
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 am

007 wrote:do you think the isolation x guy is real company or just someone fooling around

Don't think he was ever representing a company rather than just a group of friends probs. But I think he's gone: "hmm this code is just not worth reviving; goodbye!"

Sad, HOPE IM WRONG!

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

D e a t h y wrote:
007 wrote:do you think the isolation x guy is real company or just someone fooling around

Don't think he was ever representing a company rather than just a group of friends probs. But I think he's gone: "hmm this code is just not worth reviving; goodbye!"

Sad, HOPE IM WRONG!

This seems pretty accurate. I seem to recall him as a rather invested guest, nothing more. I still would play this game if not for it being dead. I finally beat 5 hard and left it at that one day.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:15 am

EPIC_FAIL wrote:
There were some hilarious negative ratings in TT that were kinda tricky to find unless you knew how to navigate Oddlab's playerlist.

I think I held the most losses on a single profile...I'm no hardcore, but I've loved the game despite having a 1 win and 92 losses.
I was known as Ambusher or rymaniaic230

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:59 am

ryman230 wrote:
EPIC_FAIL wrote:
There were some hilarious negative ratings in TT that were kinda tricky to find unless you knew how to navigate Oddlab's playerlist.

I think I held the most losses on a single profile...I'm no hardcore, but I've loved the game despite having a 1 win and 92 losses.
I was known as Ambusher or rymaniaic230

Glow_Worm had the most Loses / Wins ever on a single profile, was around 2.1k wins / 1.7k losses (give or take).

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Oooh, so is there any development on tribal trouble or a similar version of it?

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:02 pm

That makes it sound like I played a ton... which I suppose I did. The account lasted for like 5 or 6 years.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3